Over the past few years, we’ve included a number of surprises in randomly-selected orders of JAN the Journal. Some of these prizes included a visit to Restaurant JAN in Nice, a dinner at JAN Innovation Studio in Cape Town, and most recently, an all-expenses-paid trip to Tswalu in the Kalahari and a dinner experience at Restaurant Klein JAN.
The latest addition to the JAN the Journal family – Volume Seven – follows the tradition. One lucky reader stands a chance to win an ILVE Professional Plus 90cm cooker with stainless steel back panel and cooker hood, worth R120 000.
Inspired by the kitchens found in the best restaurants, with knobs featuring a specific ergonomic design, the Professional Plus range cookers bring the best qualities of sturdiness, ergonomics and convenience to the home. This cooker has six gas burners (including a dual wok burner) and an additional Teppanyaki plate. Featuring advanced cooking technologies and professional features, this Italian style range cooker is perfect for the passionate foodie. Click here to read more.
- Buy copy of JAN the Journal Volume 7 and find the ILVE advertisement on one of the pages in the Journal.
- Post a picture of the ILVE advertisement on your Instagram stories and mention tag @ilve_za and @janinnovationstudio.
- Follow @ilve_za and @janinnovationstudio on Instagram.
This competition runs from 29 June – 31 August 2021. Please read the Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This Competition (the “Competition”) is organised by JAN Innovation Studio (Pty) Ltd, 87 Kloof Street, 1st Floor Gardens, Cape Town (the “Promoter”). All participants (“Participants”) in this Competition shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Competition, Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions:
- This Competition runs from 29 June 2021 – 31 August 2021 (inclusive). Entries close at midnight on 31 August 2021.
- This Competition is only open to South African residents with a local delivery address.
- To enter, participants must (i) buy copy of JAN the Journal Volume 7 and find the ILVE advertisement on one of the pages in the Journal, (ii) post a picture of the ILVE advertisement on their Instagram stories and tag @ilve_za and @janinnovationstudio, and (iii) follow @ilve_za and @janinnovationstudio on Instagram.
- Employees of ILVE, JAN Innovation Studio and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter this Competition.
- The winner will be selected by JAN Innovation Studio and announced on the JAN Innovation Studio Instagram after the closing date.
- The winner will receive a new P09W 90 cm Professional Plus style range cooker, to the value of R120 000,00 (inclusive of VAT).
- The winner will be contacted by a representative of the ILVE within seven (7) days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be successfully contacted or does not provide an accurate delivery address, the prize will be withdrawn from the winner and a replacement winner selected by JAN Innovation Studio.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be selected by JAN Innovation Studio.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- JAN Innovation and ILVE will not be held responsible for any data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this Competition.
- JAN Innovation Studio and ILVE will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- Jan Innovation Studio reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Entry into this Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.