TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Competition (the “Competition”) is organised by JAN Innovation Studio (Pty) Ltd, 87 Kloof Street, 1st Floor Gardens, Cape Town (the “Promoter”). All participants (“Participants”) in this Competition shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Competition, Participants warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions:
- This Competition runs between December 2022 and February 2023. Entries close when the final/ second Golden Ticket has been redeemed.
- To enter, participants must order a copy of JAN the Journal Volume 10 from JANonline.com and redeem the Golden Ticket that is placed in two randomly selected journals.
- Upon the discovery of a Golden Ticket in their copy of JAN the Journal Volume 10, ticket recipients must contact the JAN Innovation Studio with their details via either Facebook (@Jan Hendrik) Instagram (@janinnovationstudio) or email ([email protected]).
- The first winner will be announced by 23 December 2022 and the second winner will be announced by 3 March 2023.
- Employees of Checkers, Shoprite, JAN Innovation Studio and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter this Competition.
- Each winner will receive one R10,000 digital voucher in the form of a Shoprite Money Market Account. In order to process the voucher and account the winner consents to disclosing personal information including their cell phone number and names.
- The Money Market account amount has a three-year expiry date and the voucher can only be redeemed once you activate your Money Market Account.
- No other prizes are included.
- The JAN Innovation Studio team’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winner or prize.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- JAN Innovation Studio will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- Jan Innovation Studio reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Entry into this Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The JAN Golden Ticket competition is open to residents of South Africa only, except for employees of JAN Innovation Studio, Checkers, Shoprite and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- If one or both of the Golden Ticket recipients are unreachable by the JAN Innovation Studio the winner/ winners will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected by the JAN Innovation Studio team.
- Recipients of the Golden Ticket consent to having their name announced publicly as winners of the prize.